Sunday 12 October 2014

16 Day 7 and Day 8 Avallon

Don't know why but 'Avallon' just makes me break out with Peter Kay's rendition of 'Amarillo'... oh well, never said I made sense....!

Not quite sure where we are, Al says it's central France somewhere.  Seems nice enough and we're here for a couple of nights.  Richard I had routed us to go somewhere else tomorrow but then couldn't remember why he'd chosen there... must be age says Al.  HA! he can talk  : )

We spend our first day here having a good beat round the roads.  Al says these are the best roads of the holiday as they have good views (no pesky trees hiding what's round the bend) and some excellent road surfaces, something about a good 'flow' to the riding he said, all O know is we was motoring!

Stop for lunch and we have an interesting mistake as we only intend to grab a sari and head off somewhere else, but by default you get a load of chips with your sandwich at this establishment, so scoff it all down in the square before we depart....









Big portions!














I can't eat any more So I sit it out on the bike.  Richard I says 'I've got just a bit of room left'







So back to our hotel for the night, weather's been great today, we were lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment